Top 10 Japanese Hotels for an Unforgettable Stay: A trip to Japan will quickly convince you that the country is completely different from the rest of the world. Both ancient and modern, unique and surprising, traditional and futuristic all at once, Japan offers visitors countless experiences that will bring them back again and again. The country’s hotels reflect this unique character, with unique experiences and top-notch amenities that can’t be found anywhere else on Earth. Whether you’re visiting Tokyo or Osaka, Kyoto or Okinawa, here are our picks for the top 10 Japanese hotels that are worth your time and money!
1) Fukuoka The Park Hyatt Fukuoka
The Park Hyatt Fukuoka is located in the heart of the city and offers stunning views of the Fukuoka skyline. This hotel is perfect for those who want to be close to all the action but also enjoy a bit of luxury during their stay. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, and the staff is attentive and helpful. If you’re looking for a top-notch hotel experience in Fukuoka, the Park Hyatt should be at the top of your list.
2) Kyoto The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto
As the first Ritz-Carlton in Japan, this hotel doesn’t disappoint when it comes to luxury and service. The rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed, with views of either the city or the river. The staff is attentive and always goes above and beyond to make sure guests have a memorable stay. If you’re looking for a truly special experience, the Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto is the perfect place to stay.
3) Kanazawa Hotel Chaya
This incredible hotel is located in the heart of Kanazawa and is just a short walk from the city’s stunning gardens. The Kanazawa Hotel Chaya has a long history dating back to the Edo period, and it has been completely renovated to provide modern amenities while still retaining its traditional charm. The rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed, and the staff is incredibly attentive. This is truly a top-notch hotel that should not be missed.
4) Nagoya Park Hyatt Nagoya
The Nagoya Park Hyatt is one of the top hotels in Japan, and it’s easy to see why. The views of the cityscape from the rooms are breathtaking, and the level of service is impeccable. From the moment you step into the lobby, you’ll feel like a VIP. If you’re looking for a luxurious and unforgettable stay in Japan, the Nagoya Park Hyatt is a perfect choice.
5) Osaka Ritz-Carlton Osaka
The Ritz-Carlton Osaka is one of the top hotels in Japan, and it’s easy to see why. The hotel is situated in the heart of Osaka, and it offers stunning views of the cityscape. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, and the staff is attentive and friendly. Plus, there’s a great selection of restaurants and bars onsite, making it easy to find something to suit your taste. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious stay or a convenient base for exploring Osaka, the Ritz-Carlton Osaka is sure to exceed your expectations.
6) Sapporo The Westin Hokkaido Resort & Spa
The Peninsula Tokyo is one of the top hotels in Japan, and it’s easy to see why. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, the views are incredible, and the staff is incredibly attentive. Plus, there’s a great selection of restaurants and bars on-site, so you’ll never go hungry or thirsty during your stay. If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable Japanese hotel experience, The Peninsula Tokyo is the place for you.
7) Tokyo The Peninsula Tokyo
If you’re looking for the ultimate in luxury, look no further than The Peninsula Tokyo. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be treated like royalty. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed, with all the latest amenities. The views of Tokyo are breathtaking, and the service is impeccable. You’ll never want to leave!
8) Tomamu Three Village Inn Tomamu Ski Resort & Spa
- Tsuyama Asahiyama Onsen Hotel is located in the beautiful city of Tsuyama, Okayama Prefecture.
2. The hotel offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys, and guests can enjoy both indoor and outdoor hot springs.
3. The property also features a large public bath, a sauna, and a massage room.
4. Tsuyama Asahiyama Onsen Hotel is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
5. Rates start at just 12,000 yen per night for a single room, making it one of the most affordable options on this list.
6. The hotel also offers free parking and Wi-Fi access for all guests.
9) Tsuyama Asahiyama Onsen Hotel
Tsuyama Asahiyama Onsen Hotel is one of the top hotels in Japan. The hotel is located in Tsuyama, which is a city in Okayama Prefecture. The hotel has a hot spring, which is said to have healing properties. The hotel also has a restaurant, which serves traditional Japanese cuisine. The rooms at the hotel are spacious and comfortable. The staff at the hotel are friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and well-maintained. Overall, Tsuyama Asahiyama Onsen Hotel is a great place to stay while in Japan.
10) Yamaguchi Geisen Grand Hotel Yonehara
- Yamaguchi Geisen Grand Hotel Yonehara is a five-star hotel that overlooks the stunning Seto Inland Sea.
2. The hotel offers its guests a wide range of amenities, including an indoor pool, spa, and fitness center.
3. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, with views of either the sea or the city.
4. The hotel’s restaurants are known for their excellent sushi and tempura, and the breakfast buffet is not to be missed.
5. Yamaguchi Geisen Grand Hotel Yonehara is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate after a long day of sightseeing.
6. Rates start at around $400 per night.