How can you find the best hotels in New Zealand? What makes one hotel different from another? Do you really need to spend a bunch of money to stay at a luxury hotel when you’re on vacation? If you want some great tips on finding the best hotels in New Zealand, keep reading.
10 Reasons Why New Zealand Should be on Your Bucket List
1. The Best Hotels in New Zealand: If you’re looking for a destination that will make you feel like you’re living out a dream, then the best hotels in New Zealand are a perfect choice.
2. Scenery: From mountains and glaciers to oceans and forests, the scenery is unlike anything you’ll see anywhere else.
3. Wildlife: Head out on an adventure with a Maori guide who will take you into their world as they share stories of their people’s history with you through song, dance, and storytelling.
Romantic Weekend Getaways
If you’re looking for an escape from the cold and want a break from your routine, there’s no better destination than New Zealand. The country is breathtakingly beautiful with pristine beaches and mountains, lush rainforests and rolling pastures, and fascinating wildlife. And while it’s not cheap, you’ll find that many hotels are offering great deals during this time of year if you book early enough. Here are some of our favorites that won’t disappoint.
Indulge Yourself in These Luxury Spas
With the long, cold winter finally behind us, it’s time for a little indulgence. But where should you go? With so many destinations vying for your attention and your hard-earned money, it can be hard to know which spot is the best place for you. To help, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite hotels around the world that will make you want to stay forever.
Unique & Off-the-Beaten Path Activities
New Zealand has a wide variety of hotels, from luxury hotel chains like Intercontinental and Hilton to boutique hotels that are tucked away on the side of a mountain. If you’re looking for an authentic experience, book a stay at one of the traditional Maori warehouses on the North Island.
New Zealand’s landscape ranges from mountains and glaciers to rainforests and serene beaches. So be sure to take your time exploring the wonders this country has to offer when you stay at one of its many hotels.
Here’s What Else Makes it Worth Visiting
1. The Beehive – Queenstown
2. Te Manu Nature Retreat – Nelson
3. Lake Waikaremoana Motor Camp and Holiday Park – Waikaremoana
4. The Farm at Cape Kidnappers – Hawke’s Bay 5. Wharekauhau Country Estate – Taranaki
6. Tauranga Harbourview Motel – Tauranga
7. The Olde Mill Inn & Spa – Wellington 8. Millennium Hotel Auckland – Auckland
9. Parnell Manor Boutique Hotel – Parnell
10. White Horse Hill Lodge – Wanaka 11. Toroa Homestead Luxury B&B-Toroa, West Coast